Tumblr Mouse Cursors
AJ Non-Member Club: Round Glasses

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Round Glasses

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

Hey Jammers!

Let's talk about one of the more quirky items sold at Jam Mart Clothing - the Round Glasses. I personally do not like these so much because for me, they are just a little too daring, but for those that like to walk on the wild side, these are perfect. They resemble scientist goggles and can be good for role play or imaginary games when used in context. They cost in my opinion unreasonable, 300 gems. They are a non-member item and are often worn by girl Jammers but will look good on boy Jammers as well. They can be worn in eight colours, one of which non-members can buy without trading.

Here is a picture of them {~vs a picture of Prada's round glasses. Sorry, I just had to - it's too funny :D ~}



{Image credits to http://intheircloset.com/prada-minimal-baroque-sunglasses}

Hahaha :DDD 

What are your opinions on this one?

Princess BerryClaw :)

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

5 comments:

  1. I was a non-member a long time ago, about a year ago! I am now a member, but I still love non-member items! This is a really nice blog! It is kinda funny how you posted so many posts at a time... maybe you made them then you posted them after you madde all of the posts? XD well ya Nice Blog! I also have a blog, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops... the blog is ajmythical.blogspt.com!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! lol I posted so many because this blog was made two days ago lol and I really wanted to kickstart it with a lot of posts so that it didn't look unfinished! I LOVE your blog as well :)

      Delete