Tumblr Mouse Cursors
AJ Non-Member Club: Tiara

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Tiara

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

Hey Jammers!

One of my favourite accessories that I have in my inventory (apart from the ribbon scarf and bow and arrow), is the tiara! This is a girly item that is typically cream-coloured with a pink jewel and is available at Jam Mart Clothing for 250 gems. Of course, it is a non-member item and looks great on any animal. It comes in eight different colours, one of which non-members can buy and wear without trading.

I have two of these tiaras (because one just isn't enough lol) one the original colour and one pink with a red gem that my brother (he's a member) traded to me. 

Here is a picture of it:



I would personally recommend this item to girl Jammers because of its swirly patterns and pink colour, but this can be made black and red for an evil and intimidating look that will look kingly on boy Jammers.

Jam On!

Princess BerryClaw :)

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment