Tumblr Mouse Cursors
AJ Non-Member Club: Weird 'Switch Your Den' Glitch

Thursday 31 July 2014

Weird 'Switch Your Den' Glitch

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

Hey Jammers!

Okay so this Glitch post isn't going to be a glitch tutorial, but I'll be showing you a really weird and annoying glitch that happened to me this morning when I was on Animal Jam. 

So basically, I had just traded a Bass Guitar (member item available at Jam Session Party) for a Wolf Claw. I was freaking out because they don't sell this in stores anymore and it is worth 3 diamonds so I was really happy with my trade. I immediately went to my den to place it there. After I had saved my changes, I clicked on it to play it and instead of saying 'Play The Wolf Claw' It said 'Switch Your Den'. I was really confused and found it quite funny. I clicked on my buddy icon to go and tell my friend and as I did that, my screen froze ugh so annoying! To get it working properly again, I just had to refresh it, but it was still a really irritating (whilst being mildly hilarious) glitch!

Here is a photo of what happened:


Weird, right?! Has this ever happened to you before?

Jam On!

Princess BerryClaw :)

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment