Tumblr Mouse Cursors
AJ Non-Member Club: Rare Monday - Rare Sun Visor - 11/8/2014

Monday 11 August 2014

Rare Monday - Rare Sun Visor - 11/8/2014

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

Hey Jammers!

This week's Rare Monday item is something a little unusual, fashion wise. It is the Rare Sun Visor. It is sold in Jam Mart Clothing for a pricey 950 gems. Unfortunately, it is only available for members to wear. I am lucky enough to own one as my brother (who is a member) traded it to me. 

This item is personally not one of my favourites. For me, it lacks a bit of style and looks sort of cheap and not worthy enough to be rare. I really don't like the colours and the size is a bit tiny; it takes quite some looking for to find it on one's head in Jamaa Township, unlike the rare headdress. 

I found it also resembles the sun visors that local Chinese people wear on scooters and bikes. I wonder if AJHQ was trying to bring a bit more internationalism into the game? Maybe; I don't know. If they were, they should have made it more obvious so it is probably just an ugly looking Jammer Item.

Here is a picture of it in Jam Mart Clothing in comparison to a real-life visor:



(Image Credit: http://www.medicaldaily.com/full-face-sun-visors-china-make-people-look-darth-vader-it-effective-uv-protection-253115)



What are your thoughts this week?

Stay Tuned and Jam On!

Princess BerryClaw :)

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆



No comments:

Post a Comment