Tumblr Mouse Cursors
AJ Non-Member Club: Den Inspiration - 0rb's Den

Saturday 6 September 2014

Den Inspiration - 0rb's Den

 ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

Hey Jammers!

Sorry that I haven’t been posting in a while, I have been getting ready for starting at my new school so I am currently very busy.

Time for another den inspiration post! (yay)

This time, we are looking at 0rb’s den. They are (of course) a non-member and in my opinion, pretty beta! Their den is phantom themed as they have many awesome phantom items that are currently out of stores – making 0rb very rare. Unfortunately, they locked their den before I could take any more than 1 screenie, but in my opinion, one is better than none!

Here it is:




I love all the lasers and goo! I think it really adds an element of mystery to the whole den! I also like how they have scattered all the lasers around so that there is a wide area that is lit up. They have also (very cleverly) combined normal mushrooms with phantom plants to make the garden larger.

That is all I have to say about this den! I hope it inspired you!

Jam On!

Princess BerryClaw :)


  ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment