Tumblr Mouse Cursors
AJ Non-Member Club: Friendship Bracelet

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Friendship Bracelet

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

Hey Jammers!

One of the smallest items in Jam Mart Clothing is the friendship bracelet. In my opinion, it's price of 450 gems is way to expensive for what it is! That's nearly the same price as a ribbon scarf! The design of it is a bit mediocre, it looks like any old bracelet. No-ones going to come up to you and be like 'wow I love your friendship bracelet!'. But they might come up to you and say ' I love your ribbon scarf' or 'I really like your knight helmet'. For me, the friendship bracelet is a little to small to notice, though if there is nothing else for your wrists that you want, then I guess it looks fine. Mostly girl Jammers wear this item but if you colour it black, red or grey it can look more masculine. 

This is what it looks like:


It comes in eight colours but only one of those can be bought by non-members without trading.

I hope this post was helpful to you!

Jam On!

Princess BerryClaw :)

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment