Tumblr Mouse Cursors
AJ Non-Member Club: Necklace

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Necklace

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

Hey Jammers!

Probably the cheapest item out there and the lowest in hierarchy, let's talk about the Necklace. It costs a measly 45 gems and is available at Jam Mart. If I were you, I wouldn't even bother buying this item because the design isn't great, neither are the eight colours and no-one really wants it in a trade. Lol poor necklace, but it's true! If they want the necklace to be more highly regarded, maybe AJHQ should allow non-members to buy it in more colours without trading?! Although I wouldn't recommend this to any Jammers, girl Jammers are most likely to buy this item.

Here is a photo of it:



 I mean, look at the style! It sort of reminds me of a dog collar haha


(Image Credits: http://www.drsfostersmith.com/adjustable-dog-collar-th.html)

See the similarities!? hahaha

I hope this post was helpful!

Jam On!

Princess BerryClaw :)

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆


No comments:

Post a Comment