Tumblr Mouse Cursors
AJ Non-Member Club: Spiked Hair

Thursday 31 July 2014

Spiked Hair

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

Hey Jammers!

If you're wanting a mad scientist look, a ruthless biker look or just a crazy look in general, then I'm sure you'll love the spiked hair. This item is available at Jam Mart Clothing and costs 300 gems. It comes in eight colours but non-members can only buy one of those without trading. The default colour that we can buy is a pastel pink, that in my opinion looks a bit girly. If you want more strong-looking hair then I would recommend trading with a friend who is a member. 

Here is what it looks like:


This is personally not one of my favourite items as it is a bit too daring for me, but then again, that is my own opinion!

Jam On!
Princess BerryClaw :)

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment