Tumblr Mouse Cursors
AJ Non-Member Club: Woven Shoes

Thursday 31 July 2014

Woven Shoes

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

Hey Jammers!

These are the Woven Shoes available at Jam Mart. They cost 400 gems, which in my opinion is a little overpriced for what they are. They come in eight different colours but non-members can only buy the standard green ones without trading with a member. I personally don't like the design of these as to me, they look like janitor shoes lol. These shoes aren't specifically meant for one gender but to me they don't really look that appealing on anyone hehe.

Here is a picture of them:


I really think that AJHQ should up their game with non-member shoes because members seem to be the only ones with sociably acceptable and stylish shoes haha ;D 

Jam On!

Princess BerryClaw :)

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment