Tumblr Mouse Cursors
AJ Non-Member Club: 5 Awesome Role Play Ideas!

Sunday 17 August 2014

5 Awesome Role Play Ideas!

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

Hey Jammers!

Role play is one of those things that everyone enjoys. Whether it be on your own, with another friend or with an entire clan of people! I love finding friends who I can role play with! Especially ones who are usually on at the same time that I am.

Here are five awesome role play ideas to try out:

1) Being Alphas. For example, if you're a bunny like me, you can pretend to be Peck; if you're a tiger, then you can pretend to be Sir Gilbert! This can often lead to epic battles against Phantoms and other intruders!

2) Being a clan. You can get together a wolf clan, a bunny clan or even a non-member clan! The possibilities are endless! You can advertise at Jamaa Township, hold meetings at your den or another base and go around protesting or playing together! Be sure to give it an awesome name! 

3) Being pets, owners or other family members. I love getting adopted at the Pillow Room and pretending I am someone's child. My animal jam mom is pinkpantherpink, whom I know in person. Be sure to gift her!! This role play is super common and it is really easy to get adopted too.

4) Parties. My favourite party is probably the heatwave party or the atlantis party. I love pretending it is real life. For example, you can buy things from the juice stand and pay each other in fake money. ...puts on sunscreen... ...relaxes... You get the idea!

5) Secret agents. I also like being a ninja or a secret agent and helping protect Jamaa with my friends. We always find secret places and interview people to see if they know where a suspect is. You can also play hide and seek and try to find the 'criminal' who is the hider.

I hope this post was useful!

Role-Play On!

Princess BerryClaw :)

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome blog!!! Why don't you change to disqus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I may consider changing to disqus though I chose blogger because of the simplicity and the ease of HTML coding (one of my hobbies). Is the transition easy and am I able to add all my posts and effects? Thanks :) and I'm glad you enjoy my blog - I like your's too!

      Delete