Tumblr Mouse Cursors
AJ Non-Member Club: Rare Item Monday - Rare Flip Flops - 18/8/2014

Monday 18 August 2014

Rare Item Monday - Rare Flip Flops - 18/8/2014

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

Hey Jammers!

Today's Rare Item Monday is Rare Flip Flops. These are available at Jam Mart Clothing but are unfortunately for members only. They are a variation of the regular Flip Flops but are a lot more pricey as they cost a whopping 900 gems! To me, the design is a bit mediocre. To make it better, they should have embellishments that are animated or maybe something else to give it more of a 'wow factor'.

Here is a photo of the rare edition in comparison to the originals:



I definitely think the colours are better and bolder in the rare version and I bet they will looks awesome on! 

I am very lucky to have one of these up for trade because my brother (who is a member) traded them to me like he does most RIMs.

I hope this post was helpful!

Don't forget to buy them before they turn beta!

Princess BerryClaw :)

✦ ☆ ✦ ☆ ✦ ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment